Everyone has been doing the 10 year challenge on social media this past week. I don’t feel like a picture of 2009 self vs 2019 self does justice of all that has changed in my life over the past 10 years. I figured a bit more detail would really show how much life for me has evolved.
- I was going to college, taking GE
- I was single
- I was working at a restaurant as a server
- Enjoyed staying out late
- Living at home
- Shy and trying to find myself
- I have 3 Associates Degrees, still working on my BA and eventually my MA
- I’m married with three wonderful little ones
- I am currently a stay at home mom
- Enjoy my early evenings
- Looking to buy our first house
- Confident in who I am
I am so happy with how my life has gone. In these past 10 years, I have married the funniest, most loyal man and had three crazy and sweet kids. There is nothing I would change. The good, the bad; it all made me the person I am today and I would love it all again if it meant being right where I am now.