Whether you are married, dating or single, here are some ideas for what to do and a few gift ideas as well.
- Have a bonfire – snuggle up with your loved one and enjoy relaxing together.
- Sign up for chocolate tasting – better than chocolate in a box.
- Take a dance class – have fun learning a new dance together. Exciting swing dancing or romantic salsa.
- Roller skating – really brings out the kid in each of us and you can enjoy the music too.
- Tandem bike riding – enjoy the cool breeze and the funny moments you’re bound to have trying to ride on one bike
- Plan a themed dinner and movie – it can be any theme to fit your unique relationship
- Create a scavenger hunt – this could be as simple or elaborate as you would like
- Have a board game night – pull out your favorite board game and let the games begin
- Have a nerf gun war – how fun to act like kids again, sneaking around the house
- Have a spa night – bubble bath, massage, anything else to pamper each other.
- Personalize candy or drinks – make a custom label
- Map of your love – cut out a heart in a map with the center being where you met, had your first date, or got married
- Make a flip book – you can draw pictures or actually take pictures of yourself
- Get cooking – if your loved one enjoys food, make something heart-shaped to eat together (pizza, cake)
- Message board – you can turn a picture frame into a dry eraser board or get a letter board. You can send each other cute messages each day
- A five senses gift – see (movie), hear (music, concert tickets), touch (massage oil, lingerie), taste (food, candy), and smell (cologne).
These are all ideas and can be completely customizable to you and your loved one.