Whether you are married, dating or single, here are some ideas for what to do and a few gift ideas as well.
- Have a bonfire – snuggle up with your loved one and enjoy relaxing together.
- Sign up for chocolate tasting – better than chocolate in a box.
- Take a dance class – have fun learning a new dance together. Exciting swing dancing or romantic salsa.
- Roller skating – really brings out the kid in each of us and you can enjoy the music too.
- Tandem bike riding – enjoy the cool breeze and the funny moments you’re bound to have trying to ride on one bike
- Plan a themed dinner and movie – it can be any theme to fit your unique relationship
- Create a scavenger hunt – this could be as simple or elaborate as you would like
- Have a board game night – pull out your favorite board game and let the games begin
- Have a nerf gun war – how fun to act like kids again, sneaking around the house
- Have a spa night – bubble bath, massage, anything else to pamper each other.
- Personalize candy or drinks – make a custom label
- Map of your love – cut out a heart in a map with the center being where you met, had your first date, or got married
- Make a flip book – you can draw pictures or actually take pictures of yourself
- Get cooking – if your loved one enjoys food, make something heart-shaped to eat together (pizza, cake)
- Message board – you can turn a picture frame into a dry eraser board or get a letter board. You can send each other cute messages each day
- A five senses gift – see (movie), hear (music, concert tickets), touch (massage oil, lingerie), taste (food, candy), and smell (cologne).